Here are 3 options available to you:
1) Operating Funds
- Covers expenses of uniforms, equipment, field maintenance and events
- Make your donations in cash at the games, or make checks payable to Kiwanis Miracle League and mail to 505 – 5th Ave, Ste 302, Des Moines, IA 50309, OR click the YELLOW DONATE BUTTON BELOW! Major credit cards accepted.
- Donations are tax deductible for federal and state income taxes to the extent allowed by law
Operating Funds Donation:
2) Capital Funds
We’re celebrating our TENTH Anniversary by embarking on a capital improvements drive. Plans include 1)resurfacing our playing field; 2) installing an all-inclusive playground; 3) covering our bleachers with shade; and 4) other ballpark amenities and updates.
If you’d like to contribute, please make your check payable to Kiwanis Miracle League, noting in the memo line “Capital Fund”, and mail to 505 – 5th Ave, Ste 302, Des Moines, IA 50309, OR click the YELLOW DONATE BUTTON BELOW!
Donations are tax deductible for federal and state income taxes to the extent allowed by law
Capital Funds Donation:
3) Endow Iowa Fund
- Provides long term financial security for the league. Principal amount is held in perpetuity, with up to 5% per year available to the league to cover operating or capital needs.
- Make your check payable to Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines, noting Miracle League of Des Moines Kiwanis in the memo line. Mail to 1915 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309. Or make an ONLINE FOUNDATION DONATION HERE >> Miracle League of Des Moines Kiwanis Endow Iowa Fund
- Donations are federally tax deductible and qualify for a 25% Iowa tax credit under the Endow Iowa Tax Credit Program. Credits are available on a first come, first served basis up to a maximum amount allocated annually by the Iowa Legislature.
THANK YOU for considering a donation to Miracle League of Des Moines Kiwanis. The Miracle League of Des Moines Kiwanis is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization
updated 4.13.18 3:05 PM