Here are 3 options available to you:
1) Operating Funds
- Covers expenses of uniforms, equipment, field maintenance and events
- Make your donations in cash at the games, or make checks payable to Kiwanis Miracle League and mail to 505 – 5th Ave, Ste 302, Des Moines, IA 50309, OR click the YELLOW DONATE BUTTON BELOW to donate online! Major credit cards accepted.
- Donations are tax deductible for federal and state income taxes to the extent allowed by law.
Operating Funds Donation:
2) Capital Funds
We’re continuing to celebrate our TENTH Anniversary by embarking on a capital improvements drive. Plans include 1) resurfacing our playing field (accomplished); 2) covering our bleachers with shade and other ballpark amenities and updates (partially accomplished); and 3) installing an all-inclusive playground.
If you’d like to contribute, please make your check payable to Kiwanis Miracle League, noting in the memo line “Capital Fund”, and mail to 505 – 5th Ave, Ste 302, Des Moines, IA 50309, OR click the YELLOW DONATE BUTTON BELOW to donate online!
Donations are tax deductible for federal and state income taxes to the extent allowed by law.
Capital Funds Donation:
3) Endow Iowa Fund
- Provides long term financial security for the Kiwanis Miracle League. Principal amount is held in perpetuity, with up to 5% per year available to the league to cover operating or capital needs.
- Make your check payable to Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines, noting Miracle League of Des Moines Kiwanis in the memo line. Mail to 1915 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309. Or make an ONLINE FOUNDATION DONATION HERE >> Miracle League of Des Moines Kiwanis Endow Iowa Fund
- Donations are federally tax deductible and qualify for a 25% Iowa tax credit under the Endow Iowa Tax Credit Program. Credits are available on a first come, first served basis up to a maximum amount allocated annually by the Iowa Legislature.
LEAVE A LEGACY
This is a wonderful way for you to leave a lasting legacy. A planned gift to the Kiwanis Miracle League will help us continue to fulfill our mission for years to come. Consider including Kiwanis Miracle League as a beneficiary in your:
- Will or Trust
- life insurance policy or annuity
- Retirement Plan or IRA (Individual Retirement Account)
Help us serve area children with special needs far into the future. Consult your legal and tax advisors for advice about what works best in your situation, and let us know if you have questions. To learn more, please contact Carol Towner, KML secretary and investment committee chair, by leaving a voice mail message at 515.280.5017.
THANK YOU for considering a donation to
Miracle League of Des Moines Kiwanis.
We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
updated 2.22.19 9:05 AM